Thursday, June 26, 2008

Grin and Bare It

So I have three happy things to share about my upcoming birthday:
1. July 5 falls on a Saturday this year. Sweet!
2. Geoff is going to be off that weekend. Woohoo!
3. It's festival weekend at Falcon. Four words for you: FIREWORKS ON THE BEACH!

I am sooo excited. Like, almost-worthy-of-a-Friday-Smile excited.

In anticipation of this auspicious occasion, because I really have no big Long Weekend plans to look forward to, and because I'm a total nerd - I have already started mental-packing while pretending to pay attention in meetings (oh, shut up, you know you do it too). And I'm realizing that I have no idea what to wear on the beach.

I just don't know if I'm a pregnant-bikini kind of girl. Does that make other people uncomfortable? Do I care?

Tomorrow is Friday. And I'm lazy. So why don't you all solve my problem for me? :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 27, 2008 9:24 AM, Blogger Jobina said...

I'm all for the pregnant girl in a bikini thing if the girl is comfortable with it and looks confident and relaxed. Honestly though, I had a maternity bathing suit and LOVED it! Although, I was 9 months pregnant in summer and full of stretch marks :)
Do whatever is comfortable and enjoy your weekend!

 
At June 28, 2008 10:04 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks, Jobina. That's so good to hear! I have visions of the absolutely hideous tent-like maternity bathing suits of my youth... Maybe I'll go try a few on before I make my decision.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home