Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy Little Surprise

Flipped to July on my favourite calendar, featuring The Office, and was (happily) greeted by one of my all-time favourite Dwight Schrute quotes from the classic stranded-on-a-desert-island game: "Physician's Desk Reference... hollowed out. Inside: waterproof matches, iodine tablets, beet seeds, protein bars, NASA blanket and, in case I get bored, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. No - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Question, did my shoes come off in the plane crash?"

PS: My countdown to Harry Potter is officially on... I'm starting to re-read the book that's coming out as a movie tonight, and plan to continue on so that I'm caught up, refreshed, and ready for the final book! I am such a geek.

But a geek who's on her way to get prettified tonight (mani/pedi appointment with my mom). Hooray for feeling like a superfox again! :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 05, 2007 10:54 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

I'm doing the SAME THING! rereading all the books before the movie. I'm hoping to catch the midnight viewing opening night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home