Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Not-So-Wascally Wabbits

Have I mentioned that we have a couple of tenants at our new house? Rabbits. Or more accurately, baby bunnies. They are about the size of a teacup and they are SO CUTE.

We saw them for the first time when we were working on the yard last weekend - two of them, tiny and brown. And then last night while I was weeding in the front of the house, something suddenly moved in the bush that was six inches in front of my face. I'll admit it - I'm prissy and I'm a girl. I screamed and jumped backwards. And then I looked a little closer, and saw that I'd scared the living crap out of a tiny little (SO CUTE) baby bunny rabbit. We locked eyes for a second, then he ran underneath the front steps.

I have NO IDEA what to do about these little guys - or why they are living in River Heights. And I know they won't stay little, and then they'll be bona fide pests.

But they are SO CUTE.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 07, 2007 8:16 AM, Blogger ka said...

And they are no mice... :)

 
At June 07, 2007 9:31 AM, Blogger sherri said...

Bunnies make me so happy. Hey I looked at that Candy website and signed up for their NY mailing lit and it is perfect cause daily I learn of things going on here I wouldn't know otherwise. The newest is a muli media show of NY and I am really excited. Thanks Linds.

 
At June 07, 2007 11:56 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Yes, baby bunnies are very cute. And yes, they do get bigger and then they start eating your nice plants. Then they are not so cute anymore. Enjoy them while they're little : )

 
At June 07, 2007 12:06 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Ohhh... So they're like CHILDREN :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home