Friday, June 01, 2007

REALLY Overwhelmed

I just received an email in my Inbox from someone involved with Wednesday night's event, a prominent Winnipeg businessman. He let me know that he'd be sending a cheque to The Arthritis Society on Monday for $4,000 to help me finish my fundraising for my next marathon.

I don't have words to describe how I'm feeling right now. I need to do the math, but that just might have been enough to put me over the top of my fundraising goals - which would mean that I can focus solely on (much needed) physical preparations for the run. Any money that people donate now will be icing on the cake.

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. My entire week has been full of happy surprises. I am so very blessed.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At June 01, 2007 10:45 AM, Blogger sherri said...

i am so excited for you Linds. I know how hard you have been working for this. Blessings.

 
At June 01, 2007 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! That's SO awesome Linds!

 
At June 01, 2007 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tears and loud hurrahs from BC!! Blessings overflow...

 
At June 01, 2007 11:36 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is SUCH good news. I am so happy for you.

 
At June 01, 2007 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray!

 
At June 01, 2007 4:20 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Congratulations! That is so very exciting. What great timing. Now you can focus on planning your wedding and not worry about the rest of the fundraising. Such a blessing.

 
At June 01, 2007 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm so happy for you. Now more time to train and plan the wedding of the year! Love you, Mel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home