Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Flesh-Coloured Thumbs

So I totally suck at gardening. I spent last night in a state of total confusion... See, the house boasts a whole bunch of gorgeous flowerbeds. All are full of perennials. And I simply cannot tell the difference between a flower and a weed! Some of them are obvious. Some are NOT OBVIOUS AT ALL.

I ended up working for an hour, then giving up. I will need to invite someone over to take me through Gardening For Dummies, and point to each green thing while saying, 'That's a weed. That's not a weed. That's... I actually have no idea. Good luck with that.'

Other than that, it was a very good day. Geoff and I met with the great people at the Millennium Centre and made a decision to have our wedding there, a decision we're both super-happy about. More details to follow, of course, but we've decided on (ready for this? it's super-fast!) Sunday, September 30. Crazy. It's all starting to feel so real now, and I'm getting really excited.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At June 06, 2007 3:05 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Wow, I can't believe how soon that actually is. Ah, you can totally do it. You're a super woman! Fall is such a pretty time for a wedding, too. Fun, fun.

And good luck with the plants. Wish I could offer some help, but I'm pretty new at this whole thing. I'm still waiting to see if my plants will stay alive. That would be fabulous!

 
At June 06, 2007 9:39 PM, Blogger gloria said...

Wow, right away! That is awesome. Once the decision is made, what is the point of waiting?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home