Monday, June 04, 2007

Better Than Happy

Whew. What a difference a day makes. My fever seems to be gone (fingers crossed), and I am feeling eerily calm.

Today, I finalized the bridesmaid roster, booked an appointment for tomorrow to wrap up details and make a deposit on our first-choice ceremony/reception venue, and - ready for this? - FOUND MY DRESS. Anja met me at the dress store after work for an official Round Two, and I am so glad that we did. It's perfect. It's beautiful. It's my wedding dress. And I have two words for you: SUPER and FOX :)

I'm getting married. Holy crap. It's all starting to sink in and I'm so happy. We're so happy. Better than happy... I'm utterly content. Content and absolutely determined to enjoy the next few months of preparations.

I'll be cursing this domesticity tomorrow evening when I'm up to my elbows weeding the millions of flower beds in Geoff's backyard.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 05, 2007 10:57 PM, Blogger Erin said...

That is so awesome! I'm so happy that things are all falling in to place for you. Have a wonderful week, you deserve it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home