Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Little Bit About A Little Bit

Didn't really do very much today, which was a nice change of pace. The last week or so has been starting to catch up with me and I'm exhausted. Geoff and I ran a few errands today - picked up groceries and developed some pictures for Alan and Marilyn.

Then I had some therapy time. Geoff and his parents went to run a few more errands, and I took over the kitchen. Ray and Carole (Geoff's oldest sister) had invited us over for a barbeque, and I made some salad, smashed potatoes, and apple & pear cobbler to bring along. As great as it's been to get to know everyone out here, it was really kind of amazing to have an hour to myself and just do something NORMAL.

We had dinner with the family - including three out of four of their kids (Cheyanne, Niles, and Sean [Justin was at work]), plus Ray's daughter Gaby and a family friend. Their backyard is gorgeous, and it was good to just spend some time getting to know them. Sean (who's six) decided to seranade us over dinner - in his favourite winter boots - which was absolutely charming and hilarious.


Sean, who is apparently quite the ladies' man in his kindergarten class :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 27, 2007 10:38 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

He is quite the charmer...look out ladies!

Sounds like you had a great time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home