Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Team Lindsay

Today's smile, courtesy of ChronicBabe.com:

"Like J. Lo, I couldn't function without a fleet of people keeping me fabulous, aka Team Jenni. These are the folks in my life who help me be my best. When I'm feeling great, when I'm feeling crap, and everything in between, I've got Team Jenni.

"In the eight years since fibromyalgia became my roommate, the most essential thing I've learned is that I can often rely on people to keep me functioning at full power. I used to suck at asking for help, but now I know I can count on people to help out in a pinch. I've learned to value the power of delegation. And whenever I can, just like Haley Joel Osmont, I pay it forward by helping out someone myself."

-

Just wanted to take a minute to say a quick thank you to Team Lindsay - you know who you are, and you know that I love and appreciate you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home