Monday, March 12, 2007

Today I'm Feeling

Yes. Contrary to popular opinion, I do have them. It's been a long-running joke in my Young Adults group from church that people should be careful not to hurt Lindsay's feeling (deliberately un-plural). Har har.

Lately, I've been feeling really overwhelmed. You know that feeling where you're running around like a crazy person, putting in all kinds of effort, but not quite managing to do a good job of anything?

I hate that feeling. It implies that I'm not perfect :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2007 10:06 AM, Blogger ka said...

You're not perfect?! What?!

Guess that means I'm the only one... :)

At least you didn't break a timing belt, lose a new bag of clothes and have your glasses go MIA all in a matter of hours... Sheesh. What a weekend...

 
At March 13, 2007 10:33 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Um, I said IMPLIED. Geez. Of course I am.

It's your perfection that's currently being called into question. And I'm trying not to enjoy it, I really am :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home