Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekend Update

I know you're all waiting with bated breath. My life is SO glamorous!

Argh. Fergie in my head now. Anyway.

Friday Night: Haircut with Kevyn (who regaled me with Nancy Drew-esque tales of his roommate woes and how he spies on them). Met Joel, Jolene, Geoff, Aaron, and Caitlin for coffee. And chocolate peanut butter cake. Cleaned my house. NO SLEEP.

Saturday: Continued to clean my house. Met with Allyson to talk about the possibility of her moving in later this spring. Coffee date with Erin all afternoon. Well, fine, also half of the evening - LOL (sorry, Jer). Sushi with Geoff & Co. SOME SLEEP.

Sunday: Soundcheck. Church. Lunch. Grocery shopping amidst what seemed like thousands and thousands of toddlers who were out 'helping' their moms at Sobeys. Cooked dinner for my parents and Geoff (awww). Hung out with aforementioned boyfriend. MODERATE AMOUNT OF SLEEP.

So guess what's on the agenda for tonight? LOTS OF SLEEP. I suppose that would involve leaving the office, though...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home