Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Happiness = $52.50

I know what you're thinking... Shoes cost more than that. And I won't lie to you - shoes can buy happiness. But for a mere $35 + tip, I can book a mani/pedi at my *secret* cheap nail place. I can pick up a non-fat latte from Starbucks to sip while I'm being pampered for $4. And $5.50 for the issue of Vogue I picked up yesterday. Grand total = $52.50. And I'm happy as... I don't know. A clam?

Put it all together, and you get Lindsay's perfect Monday night. Only made more perfect by: (1) a massage, (2) a new pair of fabulous shoes, (3) flowers, or (4) George Clooney standing on my doorstep with flowers, a new pair of fabulous shoes, and an offer of a massage.

L

1 Comments:

At August 29, 2006 3:56 PM, Blogger ka said...

That's it, eh? You have such an aura of high maintenance about you, but really it's only $52.50. Huh. I hope Geoff reads this. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home