Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Drop Dead Gorgeous

Last night, due to a series of unfortunate events, I was locked out of my house after work. I decided to use the opportunity to be efficient and - thinking that my current hair style (or lack thereof) is pretty simple and straight-forward - I called and found a random hairdresser with an immediate opening and went to try my luck.

I think the cut is fine, but when she asked how I'd like her to style it, I told her to do whatever she wanted with it (what did I care, I was just going home). Famous last words. I walked out of there looking like a soap opera star shooting a beauty pageant episode.

I almost took a pic so you could all share in the hilarity, but it was just too bad. You'll just have to use your imaginations.

L

PS - Ooh, remember Austin Peck on 'Days of our Lives'? I haven't watched since forever (and I was never really much of a soap girl at all), but - back in the day - I thought he was DREAMY... Erin and I sat in Accounting class and developed elaborate (and very poorly drawn) cartoons and storylines about our world travels with him and Brad Pitt. This led to a plan to go teach English in the country whose men had the sexiest accents. Which led to my declaration that I was going to teach English as a Second Language in England. Which led to lots of laughter, mostly at my expense.

3 Comments:

At August 22, 2006 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicken!

 
At August 23, 2006 8:41 AM, Blogger ka said...

I'm trying to decide what disturbs me more: the sight of Lindsay in an accounting class, Lindsay trying to teach English to the English, Lindsay looking like a soap opera star, or Lindsay walking in to a salon she's never been to and using the first available hairdresser. Yikes.

 
At August 23, 2006 9:21 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Little do you know... I was actually awesome at Accounting. Go figure, hey?

And I teach English to English-speaking people every day.

The others I have no excuse for.

L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home