Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Haircut from Hell

Have I mentioned that the 'Days of our Lives' cut is the haircut from hell? Hatred doesn't even really cover it. I wish I could wear a baseball cap permanently. And so I called in the paramedics and have an appointment with the much-hyped *Kevin* on Tuesday afternoon (no idea how the heck I got in so fast). I'll need to get creative with my lunch break, but it will be worth it.

I cheered myself up this afternoon by reading some of the newer mission reports from Improv Everywhere. I think my all-time favourite is the 'Surprise!' mission... Take a few minutes and check it out. It will make you smile, I promise :)

Off to the lake til tomorrow...

L

3 Comments:

At August 28, 2006 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay,
If you're looking for an awesome place to get your hair cut (fixed), go to "Urban Star". It's just on the corner of Princess and NotreDame. Ask for Ji. I absolutely loved getting my hair cut there, it's really a great place :)

 
At August 28, 2006 9:39 AM, Blogger ka said...

You'll love Kevin. I wish I thought it justifiable to drive in to the city for a haircut. He's so reasonably priced that it almost is. But. :)

 
At August 28, 2006 9:53 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks girls :)

I'll give Kevin a try... Everyone I know who sees him has amazing hair, so here's hoping! I don't even know what I want anymore. I need someone who really knows what they're talking about to tell me what to do. The Bad Lady last week hacked off a few inches, so options are now limited. I was going to wait til after Jessica's wedding to cut it, but now - what the heck.

This hair honestly reminds me of elementary school when I was trying to grow out my bangs: blunt layers just at the very bottom, exactly shoulder length, with long bangs. I keep waiting for my mom to appear from around the corner with 'cute clips' to keep my bangs out of my face.

:)

L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home