Saturday, August 26, 2006

RIP Pluto

Some guy I don't know who has a blog I never read held a contest to come up with a brand new shiny mnemonic to remember the planets' names (sans Pluto).

Some amusing results...
Many Very Earnest Men Just Snubbed Unfortunate Ninth Planet
"My vision, erased. Mercy! Just some underachiever now."
Most Virgins Eventually Marry Jocks So Unscrupulously Naughty
Molesting Very Excitedly, Michael Jackson Sucks Underage Nipples
most vegans envy my jovian silhouette, usually not (woo hoo! remember haiku?)

And the winner:
My! Very educated morons just screwed up numerous planetariums

L

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2006 4:59 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

That last one is great! I was staying awake at night wondering how I was going to remember the 9 oops 8 planets.

Thanks L.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home