Friday, August 25, 2006

Schwag

So I'm expecting a cool little package sometime early next week. Seems Nokia is using word-of-mouth marketing firm Matchstick Inc. to launch their newish smartphone across Canada via product seeding. I qualified yesterday, and my new Nokia 6682 is in the mail...

They're looking for another 40-45 people in Winnipeg who fit this profile:
- Between 22 and 35
- An existing Rogers customer
- An established, daily blogger (who uses pics and/or video)
- Very socially active
- Willing to use and talk about the product on your blog :)

If you think you qualify and you're interested, you can contact Matchstick (yvonne@matchstick.ca). They'll run you through a three-minute questionnaire to see if you qualify. Nothing to lose.

L

3 Comments:

At August 25, 2006 3:29 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Make that 39. Aaron was just approved. Which is AWESOME because now he can be the techie geek and figure out all the cool features, then teach me how to use them!

L

 
At August 27, 2006 3:56 PM, Blogger ka said...

Yeah, but Rogers sucks. So cool phone or not, I wouldn't go back from MTS even if I lived in the city where there are choices. I mean, when I'm in Charleswood and my cell phone tells me there's no service, there's a problem. :)

 
At August 28, 2006 9:56 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I love how people are so defensive about their cell phone carriers :)

I hate MTS and I do no business with them at all (a couple of verrrry long stories). Telus doesn't really work at my parents' place. Rogers is nice to me, works everywhere I need it to work, and isn't MTS.

It was really not a very dramatic or involved decision for me.

L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home