Sunday, March 26, 2006

In the Air

When I was in high school, I engaged in a massive debate with Scott and Ryan over whether or not I could in fact smell snow. I believe that it's possible - you can just feel it in the air.

Kind of like spring... You can feel the change coming.

This experience of change is definitely testing me. I'm a planner. I think it comes from the same part of me that loves spring cleaning. The utterly charming 'control freak' part of my personality (right, Kris?). And not knowing who I'll be living with in one month's time... That's not a Lindsay-approved level of planning you're seeing there.

Lots of roommate leads so far. And even more 'well, maybe... we'll see' answers. So if you know anyone who's looking for a place to live... :)

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home