Sunday, March 12, 2006

Yellow

Argh. Bruising. Half of my face has taken on this replusive faint yellow-ish colour. I hope to God my make-up will work its magic in the morning. The good news is that the swelling is down today. But I know that I'm a long way from looking normal (whatever that is).

It's funny how when you're sensitive about something, the entire universe seems to work together to pick at the scab. I turned on the TV today and saw the music video for 'Yellow' - an old Coldplay song that I loved until that moment. Later, I turned on the radio and that Maroon 5 song about 'the girl with a broken smile' came on. Being the quick thinker that I am (and fearing that a Puffy song might be next), I just popped in a Madonna CD. Because nothing cheers me up like a Madonna CD.

Except maybe George Clooney with a marriage proposal. But I digress...

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home