Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Big Adventures

Okay, big adventure last night... Kris and I went on a field trip to Home Depot and then managed to repair my stupid toilet. I could make it sound super-complicated so that you're all very impressed that we accomplished this feat - but it was actually pretty easy. For the record, I helped, so we don't have to count this as a damsel-in-distress kind of situations.

And speaking of big adventures... Jessica and her team made it to Minneapolis safely yesterday, so we're all assuming they're now safe and settled in Guatemala City. They'll be working with Compassion International while they're out there... And possibly meeting Sofia, the five-year-old I sponsor from that project. I'm totally jealous, but so excited that these kids will have the opportunity to experience life outside of the bubble they've grown up in.

I'll share details as they become available!

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home