Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Smile

I couldn't pick, so you're getting TWO totally unrelated Friday Smiles. Because they both made me literally laugh out loud. And because tomorrow will officially mark ONE WEEK of having a sick toddler, so I'm in serious need of some smiles.

1. Things You Don't Really Need To Take Pictures Of, from The Oatmeal. This link is dedicated to all the people who annoy me by posting photos of their food on Facebook. Seriously, no one cares. I actually doubt that - two days later - YOU really care.

2. I was browsing Toys R Us online last night and found these epic Halloween costumes.

There's the unicorn (seriously...)



The lion (I kid you not...)



And finally, BATGIRL! (If you need to put a picture on the front to tell you what it's supposed to be...)



These are only a select sampling of the hideous costume choices available to you and your children at Toys R Us this Halloween - all for the low, low price of $29.99. I know... The mind BOGGLES.

The best part is that the child models look absolutely humiliated. (And WHO CAN BLAME THEM.)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 15, 2010 7:10 PM, Anonymous Momma said...

Mayonnaise Porkwich? I just about lost my coffee on that one :) Thanks for the chuckles.

 
At October 15, 2010 7:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

At least Batgirl and the unicorn have plenty of space for the parka and snow pants they'll need under their costumes.

 
At October 15, 2010 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE when people post pics of food too ;)
Elly :)

 
At October 15, 2010 9:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aaaand... that is why I sew. And why I never put up pictures on Facebook. That is what my blog is for! Ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home