Monday, July 12, 2010

One Moment With Briony

Briony generally wakes up happy, chattering away to all her toys, greeting them all, and making plans for the day (I can only assume...). I'll generally wait to go and get her until she's been up for a bit, as long as she's happy in there. Once she's done, she'll let me know by starting to call for me. If I don't come immediately, she'll keep trying...

Usually overheard in the morning:
Mama? Mama? Maaaamaaaaaaaaa...
DADADADADAD. Dada?
Gamma. Gaaaammmmaaaa...
Gampa?

Overheard this morning:
Mama? Mama? Maaaamaaaaaaaaa...
Dada... Dada... GEOFF!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 12, 2010 12:38 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Oh my GOD, I cracked up when I read this. Love her!

 
At July 12, 2010 2:03 PM, Blogger Allison Friesen said...

Too cute!

I did the exact same thing when I was about her age (or so I'm told).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home