Friday, July 09, 2010

Friday Smile

I know I posted this one in the middle of all our camping photos the other day... But seriously. LOOK AT THIS MONKEY FACE. If this doesn't make you smile, there is something seriously wrong with you.



Do you remember when life felt like this? When nothing in your life could make you upset for more than about eight seconds and you experienced everything with complete and unabandoned JOY?

Having a toddler in the house kind of forces you to look at the world this way... In our house, we can never be too busy for a dance party (or a tea party). Adventures always take priority over dishes. And there are ALWAYS random hugs and messy kisses to be shared. I know that she'll grow up... But I hope that we're learning something now that we will never, ever lose. Parenting a toddler is sometimes exactly the opposite of what my Type A personality feels it wants, but it's full of so much of what I need.

Oh, and another thing that has me smiling on a Friday? My dad came to help me this morning. He is currently out adventuring with my daughter - special Grandpa + Briony time - while I try to do some catch-up work on client deadlines. How amazing is that? :)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At July 09, 2010 1:31 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

She is SO SO SO cute!

 
At July 09, 2010 2:43 PM, Anonymous Ashley said...

She is adorable- this is such a fantastic age!

 
At July 09, 2010 8:02 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

I smile at ALL of her pictures:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home