Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The One Where I Declutter My House From Three Provinces Away

Does anyone need baby bottles? Or a can of Good Start 2 with Natural Cultures formula? As discussed in a previous post, we're totally done here and I'm getting rid of it all this weekend... Message me if you're interested otherwise I'll do some research and see if I can donate them somewhere.

I've got six of these Medela newborn bottles.



And I've got four of these Playtex bottles - one each of purple, pink, yellow, and green. They're exactly like this photo except that they have designs on the bottle part (butterflies, flowers, fish, and balloons if I remember correctly). They use drop-in liners.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 17, 2010 1:36 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

GONE and GONE! Thanks :)

 
At June 18, 2010 3:10 PM, Blogger Danae said...

If you are looking to get rid of a baby play gym (the ones they lie under) or a winter bundle bag for a baby car seat, let me know, I may be interested!
Danae

 
At June 18, 2010 3:33 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Ooh, I have BOTH (and the spring/fall weight bundle as well). I had them both on Kijiji but haven't sold them yet - email me if you're interested!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home