Saturday, May 29, 2010

The One Where You Can Call Me Crazy

So I'm going to do the Walk to Fight Arthritis here in Vancouver tomorrow. With my stupid pain and fatigue and everything. Crazy? Absolutely. But as I've already pointed out to my mom, it's not NEARLY as crazy as fundraising $10,000 and walking an entire marathon... And I've done some variation of that stupid idea three times already ;)

If you'd like to support me in this endeavor, I have another $75 to raise by tomorrow morning and I'd love for you to sponsor me! All money raised goes to support The Arthritis Society - a worthy cause that is obviously very close to my heart. All donations of $20 or more are eligible for a tax receipt.

Thanks in advance! I'll let you know how it goes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home