Monday, May 03, 2010

Monday Smile

This simply cannot wait until Friday...

So. Geoff came home with a minivan brochure last week. A MINIVAN BROCHURE. As in a BROCHURE about MINIVANS. And I did what every mature almost thirty year old mother would do... I threw a little hissy fit. Because there is just no way that I'm okay with driving a minivan. I know that other people do, and that's awesome for them, I just CAN'T. I take crap from my friends for my 'soccer mom car' - I can't even fathom the fallout from a MINIVAN.

Whew.

Shake it off, Lindsay.

Anyway.

My drama queen minivan-related emotions aside, we've been thoroughly enjoying the Toyota Sienna campaign in the Wright household. I laugh at the commercials every single time. And when the campaign music video 'Swagger Wagon' launched, I laughed until my stomach hurt... Hopefully all my motherfather blog readers out there will enjoy it too :)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At May 03, 2010 10:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Geoff, Geoff, Geoff.

My mom refers to my Edge as a "van" VERY frequently. And is VERY frequently reprimanded. Because it's not.

Nor will it ever be. 'sall I'm sayin'. :)

 
At May 04, 2010 7:19 AM, Anonymous Alison said...

Just give in....you already re-heat coffee and those nails just aren't what they used to be. What's the harm now? Imagine all that cargo space.......
:)

 
At May 04, 2010 5:55 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I'm sure you're aware my little Vibe classifies as a station wagon for my insurance, and I have zero kids.

Also - that Geoff seems to come home with a lot of brochure-like things. I think every time I'm over he's got something new. Favourite so far: The "Just Wright" movie poster :)

 
At May 04, 2010 8:07 PM, Anonymous Tammy said...

I'm with you on just saying "no" to the mini van! Stay strong Lindsay. Get the Vibe/Matrix/CRV/RAV4.

On another note...from a marketing perspective...hilarious Toyota Sienna advert campaign!

 
At May 05, 2010 9:31 AM, Blogger Elleah said...

Very funny ad!

 
At May 05, 2010 9:16 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

I hadn't been able to see the link until tonight. Ooooh, that is GOOD! And I would agree - van=NO NO NO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home