Saturday, May 01, 2010

Mommy Moments

I was nearing the end of my rope this afternoon and I decided to cure our cabin fever with a mommy-and-Briony trip to the mall. She was actually lots happier after her nap this morning, but I think we were both needing a change in scenery. I was really needing a walk more than anything, but it's raining again today... Anyway. She was chattering away in the backseat as we drove and just a few blocks from home, she paused and then said 'I LOVE MAMA.'

It is so incredible how something so small can make ALL the other less-than-awesome mommy moments totally worth it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 01, 2010 4:59 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

sweet...one needs warm fuzzies to keep us going on:)

 
At May 01, 2010 9:59 PM, Anonymous Momma said...

Yay! Treasure that in your heart. You'll need it when she's 14!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home