Saturday, May 01, 2010

Briony Has A Superpower

Well, she probably has MANY superpowers... But the one that most concerns me today is the one that allows her to supernaturally SENSE when her daddy is working a night shift. Obviously, her natural response to the situation is to give me hell. Geoff was back for another night shift last night, and I will say that it was better than last time - but only because she managed one five-hour chunk of sleep vs last week's horrific two x two-hour chunks of sleep.

And of course, the second Dada walked in the door, she's all rainbows and unicorns. OF COURSE.

I'm trying *so* hard to be calm and patient and just roll with it because I know that she's teething and that this is NOT typical. But I SERIOUSLY need more sleep than this. My body is shutting down and we still have two more night shifts to go. And this is apparently supposed to be my 'weekend' - within an hour of Geoff finishing his third and final night shift, I get to go to work (because this is considered TIME OFF). Yippee.

Okay, thanks. I'm done now.

In the meantime, this website is seriously cheering me up :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home