Thursday, April 29, 2010

Briony's First Fortune

So I have yet to master the art of working a full day AND managing to cook dinner for my family. Today, the result of a long day at the office was - BAD BAD BAD - ordering Chinese (don't worry, I quickly heated up something else for Briony).

Geoff + Briony went to go pick it up and our little charmer apparently charmed the heck out of whoever was working at our local Chinese restaurant, because Briony came home with her very first fortune cookie. She was not allowed it eat it because I'm not a fun mom, but the fortune we found inside made me smile: Your home is a pleasant place from which you will draw happiness.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 29, 2010 8:30 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Right on:)

 
At April 29, 2010 10:11 PM, Anonymous Momma said...

Forget the suggestion I made to order in chinese for tomorrow night! I like B's fortune. She is blessed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home