Friday, April 30, 2010

A Dark + Rainy Friday Night

My week came in like a lion and went out like a lion. RAWR.

Today was a whirlwind of meetings and office time and groceries and deadlines, then my parents came for dinner and Geoff went to work and Briony went to bed.

Now it's 8 pm and the house is quiet. I'm trying not to stress about yet another round of Big Work Related Decisions. In fact, I'm trying not to think about anything work related at all. And I'm DEFINITELY trying not to freak out about the fact that this flare-up is going on a full week now.

Instead, I'm preparing to enjoy a ginormous bowl of popcorn, hot chocolate with marshmallows, various flavours of red Starburst candies, and whatever is currently saved on my PVR.

I can think of worse ways to spend a dark and rainy Friday night.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2010 8:54 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Sounds like a cozy evening. Enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home