Monday, April 05, 2010

Stop It, Lindsay!

UGH. I need to stop trolling real estate listings. I'm only frustrating myself because 'bigger and better' is not only incredibly unnecessary, it's also incredibly expensive... And I am coming to the realization that I love things like drinking Starbucks and traveling to new places and always having at least one pair of jeans in my closet that fit me *perfectly* and knowing that Briony can go to university someday too much to also be in love with a perfect, pretty, larger-than-necessary house.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At April 05, 2010 8:05 PM, Blogger ka said...

I hear ya, only I need to quit watching home reno shows. I don't see us ever moving off this place, so my plan is to make it my own - for as little as possible. I'm doing pretty good so far, but every time I watch a new home decor show I just have a totally new plan for one of my rooms... I am not convinced my husband likes coming home to a completely different house every couple of weeks. :)

 
At April 05, 2010 10:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You should also keep in mind that almost every time I try to find somewhere new in Winnipeg I get hopelessly lost...and you don't really need me...but I think you kinda like me. So to make all of our lives easier stay where you are!! ;)

 
At April 05, 2010 11:42 PM, Blogger Charlene said...

I totally understand! I often get caught up in the whole bigger is better ideal...wishing for this and that in a home...but, then I look around and watch my girls laughing and playing and realize that our home just needs to be a place that we can all be comfortable and happy...that may have no made much sense at all, but...lol

 
At April 06, 2010 11:18 AM, Blogger Tannis said...

MLS is an addiction. I swear there will be therapy groups popping up all over in no time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home