Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Why I (HAVE TO) Work From Home

I will never be fit to work in an office again... I've seriously started singing out loud while I work. This week - in anticipation of a righteous girls roadtrip weekend to Lilith Fair coming up in July (eee!) - I've swapped Heart's Greatest Hits for the Glee soundtracks.

When the Glee cover of 'Alone' comes up on my iTunes, it gets a little bit crazy in here... :)

I cannot imagine that ANYONE would appreciate this as much as Briony does. My old officemates didn't even like it when I played my old Heart and Roxette CDs... This would KILL THEM.

Briony is pretty much obligated to tolerate me. And she's actually a pretty good back-up singer.



PS - There's a special Madonna episode coming up when Glee is back on the air later this month. With a special mini-album of Glee Madonna covers being released. My head is going to explode. Let Briony's musical education begin, hehe.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 30, 2010 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's goin' crazy in here!

 
At March 31, 2010 7:16 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Heather - You are welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home