Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Friday Smile

Happy Friday!

If all goes according to plan, then this is my Friday this week. WOOHOO! I let all my clients know that I'm taking tomorrow and *real* Friday off, but we'll see how that goes... In any case, I have good intentions - and lofty plans to use my Katie Day tomorrow to go shopping with two of my best friends (both teachers on Spring Break this week).

I still have a couple of hours of work to finish up today if I want to at least try to make tomorrow a no-work day, so I'd best keep plugging away. But in the meantime, I couldn't resist sharing a Friday Smile with you all:
The System 351: The Cupcake Sandwich

Oh, okay... Maybe TWO Friday Smiles. Because I am *that* excited about my TWO days off! This one's going to make you feel like Parent of the Year:
Not a Single Lady...

Enjoy! And in the spirit of my attempt at a day of smiles and good friends tomorrow, go and do something good for yourself. Promise? Splurge on a coffee on your way into work tomorrow morning. Go for a walk and just take a moment to soak in the feeling of sunshine on your skin. Eat ice cream for dinner. Whatever little thing would make your heart smile - GO AND DO IT. I can't wait to hear all about it :)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 02, 2010 11:07 AM, Blogger Rosscott said...

Thanks for posting about the Cupcake Sandwich! Plenty of live-action pics of people's re-enactments go up next week. Stay tuned!

 
At April 03, 2010 12:05 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

You're welcome! Thanks for sharing your genius with the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home