Friday, April 23, 2010

One Moment With Briony

We just caught Briony talking in her sleep about shoes.

First, I think it's hilarious that she talks in her sleep. She's been doing it for a while and it makes me giggle every time because it's just so funny to me that she's so small and yet TALKING in her sleep.

Second, this shoe obsession is just getting stranger and stranger. This week, I put the wrong shoes on her THREE TIMES. I know because each time, she said 'no' and then tried taking them off and showing me which ones she wanted me to put on her instead (always the silver ones with the big flower on the toes). And we've been hearing 'I love shoes!' around this house almost as much as we hear 'I love cheese!' - and she seriously loves her cheese.

Would it be strange to set up a savings account for baby shoe purchases? :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home