Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Heaven

I think that working from Starbucks is pretty much the greatest thing ever. The only thing that could possibly top this would be if Katie was playing with Briony and Josy was cleaning my house right now...

OH WAIT. That's totally happening.

This must be what heaven is like. Actually... This must be what HAVING A WIFE is like :D

In any case, it *almost* makes up for my ridiculously stressful week full of teething and night shifts and fibro flare-ups and deadlines and client drama and...

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 27, 2010 1:17 PM, Blogger Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. said...

Mmmm, Starbucks....I'm jealous!

 
At April 27, 2010 6:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

:)

I like to think I'd make a half decent wife. I even baked a cake! Mmm...the smell was super awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home