Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ms Matchmaker

Just wanted to put this out there because I know how many people drop by here every week (thanks, Google Analytics!)...

I have a friend who is currently looking for a job in Winnipeg. His education is in business, and he has almost a decade of solid work experience. He's looking for an office job with room to grow - something potentially connected with marketing, human resources, or business analysis. He has a great resume and I personally think you'd be NUTS not to hire him... But the market is slow and really kind of wicked right now.

I already got him to marry my best friend (hehe), so really what's another little bit of job-related matchmaking? :)

If your company is looking for someone - or you know someone who might be soon - please get in touch and I'll pass along the info. Thanks so much!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home