Sunday, December 06, 2009

Holiday Card Spoiler

Coming soon to a mailbox near you...



With all kinds of thanks to the lovely and talented Miss Amber Olson who turned the beautiful family photos that my sister took this fall into a perfect holiday card from our crazy little family :)

They're all addressed and ready to go. It was quick, easy, and painless - and for a surprisingly small budget. AMAZING.

Oh, and I'm totally over the guilt of 'cheating' and opting out of cards that I would actually need to write something meaningful in. It's simply not happening this year. That seems to be the theme of this Christmas, actually - not cheating, but choosing to do things simply. And it's making me feel *so* happy and Christmassy.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At December 06, 2009 2:08 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Great card Lindsay - don't feel guilty - you're a busy mom, wife, daughter and businesswoman.

 
At December 06, 2009 2:51 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Amen to Margaret:)

 
At December 06, 2009 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsay, I just love coming to your blog and having a good chuckle, or at the very least a grin. Just read the last 5 or posts that I had missed. Love ya!

 
At December 06, 2009 8:07 PM, Blogger ka said...

Cards are nice - for a bit. 4x6 pictures live on forever in my photo album. :)

The Friesen one will be coming soon. I was sort-of torn on the whole, "Christmas letter" concept, but this this isn't going to be the year it starts. I figure my parents' letter will be nothing but Scarlett, so people don't need two. :)

 
At December 07, 2009 11:29 AM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

Well done! I think it suits you guys perfectly :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home