Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good:
Call me twisted, but I've been absolutely addicted to this blog lately. Something about reading other people's 'f my life' stories makes my life seem sooooo good. I suspect that it might come from the same place as my love for America's Funniest Videos (and injury videos in particular). And possibly the same place as my secret-until-now love for Maury's 'who's the baby daddy' episodes - which are second only to the 'my baby's so fat because he'll only eat chicken wings dipped in ranch dressing' episodes :)

The Bad:
You can just imagine the conversations that resulted in these horrible, horrible cakes. Though I'm willing to deem them so bad they're good.

The Ugly:
This article scared the crap out of me. But it also motivated me to start making some solid plans for an extra-special second anniversary date next month. So maybe being a little bit scared is okay?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home