Saturday, August 08, 2009

Warm & Fuzzy

I signed on last week to be a moderator for the Chronic Babe forum I've been obsessing about as of late. I'm so excited... It's amazing to see how the community is beginning to grow, and how connections are forming and so much important information is being shared. And I'm so happy that I've found a way to give back and be a part of making it all happen. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I see how it makes such a tangible difference in these women's life - and in my own, of course, because it always seems that you help yourself the most when you're helping someone else.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 08, 2009 12:58 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Right down your alley - knowledgeable and capable:) Bless you for blessing others.
And what is on the t-shirts?!

 
At August 08, 2009 10:41 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

Way to go! I feel like this is going to be a perfect fit for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home