Sunday, August 16, 2009

News Flash

So I'm beginning to realize that the guys who dated me before I became Mrs Lindsay Wright eventually moved on.

They are not, as I previously presumed, holed up in shacks scattered over random Canadian mountainsides, penning poetry with my name in the title or writing songs about the only girl they could ever love (me, you idiots!) or carving our initials into every tree in the surrounding forest and naming our unborn children who will never be, praying to God for just one more chance.

What the heck?! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 17, 2009 1:39 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, you're so funny!

 
At August 17, 2009 4:25 PM, Blogger ka said...

I know! My most recent ex got married, like, two weekends after me. Can you believe it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home