Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Smile

This is the funniest website I've seen in a long, long time - and I could hardly wait until Friday to share it! Thanks, Geoff :)

Things Bears Love

And here's another thing that I'm smiling about today... It's official: I'm going to finish school this year while I'm at home with Briony. I'm pretty excited about it. Now I just need to wait patiently for my first class to start on January 26... I'm doing 'Ethics and Public Relations' in January, 'Research and Evaluation' and 'Evolution of Public Relations' in May, and then finishing up with a case studies course in September. And then I'm going to graduate!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2008 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of those are terrible, Geoffrey...you're encouraging him, Lindsay! But they are kind of sadistically funny. I like the infiltrating the girl guides one or the slip and slide.

Congrats on signing up for your courses, Lindsay. You'll be glad you finished and it'll keep your brain active.

 
At December 22, 2008 10:55 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

Wicked good news on the schooling! You're gonna do great :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home