Sunday, December 14, 2008

Announcement

Oh WOW. There are some days when I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have so many wonderfully creative friends that I have to pick between them when it comes time to document my life's special occasions.

When it comes to graphic design, though, it's always Chuck. We've worked together for most of the last decade, and he knows me well enough that I don't have to say very much for him to be able to come up with something that is exactly what I wanted, but a hundred times better than I had imagined. I thought our wedding invitations were beautiful, and now I am so totally in love with Briony's birth announcement that I'm going to ruin the surprise and post it here (just pretend to be surprised and love it when you get yours in the mail sometime soon).

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At December 14, 2008 8:36 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

The perfect announcement for your beauty. Those eyes ... *melt*

I can't imagine how you chose from all those awesome pics. She is a honey, that's for certain!

 
At December 14, 2008 8:37 PM, Blogger Elleah said...

That is GORGEOUS!

 
At December 14, 2008 9:17 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

That is just gorgeous! Your friends are right - those eyes!

 
At December 15, 2008 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! I'll try to remember to tell you that when I get it.

 
At December 15, 2008 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The windows of the soul" -and one can imagine how she is starting to think and compute so much already at (nearly) 1 month. Neat design:)

 
At December 15, 2008 11:14 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

Windows of the soul - that should be the name of that piece of art. I'm still in awe of your sweet baby's look on that picture.

 
At December 15, 2008 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! So perfect.

 
At December 15, 2008 2:26 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I tried to convince Chuck to put in the temper tantrum one instead, hehe. This is absolutely beautiful though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home