Sunday, November 09, 2008

Plus Six

Yeah, we're still pregnant over here. It's November 9, and the last time I checked, Geoff and I were the proud parents of exactly zero babies. I'm still feeling mostly 'up' today. An extra week (or longer) is barely a blip when you think about the scope of our daughter's lifetime.

Nothing exciting to report. I'm still feeling lots of pressure and tightening, but it's just not turning into 'real' contractions. She's still moving around lots, so I know that she's okay - but with her head so low, those wiggles are getting very uncomfortable.

Today, Geoff and I went to church and then met up with Emily and Paul for lunch. We spent some time walking around The Forks this afternoon with no real agenda. It was a good day. I'm so blessed to have a husband who loves me, even in this cartoonish and emotional state.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 09, 2008 9:36 PM, Blogger Elleah said...

This is your last week (or days) without your daughter in this world. :D Soon she won't be wiggling around inside of you anymore and she'll be wiggling in your arms.

 
At November 10, 2008 8:05 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

What a great thought - soon she will be wiggling in your arms and your life will never be the same - it was be better!

Please don't forget to let us blogger faithfuls know when Briony makes her appearance - there will be a national holiday, right?

I'm so excited for you guys. There is one litte lucky lady about to make her appearance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home