Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mmm... Lenny...

Just to ensure no rumours are started, I did NOT have a baby tonight. Not even close. Which is kind of awesome because - as great as the story would have been - it would have involved my water breaking in very close proximity to my boss and his wife, who had the seats next to Geoff and I. And it would have been tragic to miss a single second of tonight's show (and miss out on getting to see a bunch of Cocooners, plus Anja & Kyle).

I cannot describe to you how amazing our seats were. I'll be trying not to talk non-stop about this and annoy everyone I know - but Row One for Lenny Kravitz wasn't just wicked entertainment, it was a life experience. We could not have landed better seats. And I could not have picked a better concert to have those seats for. It was an amazing show - one of those rare experiences where a musician you adore is better live than on a recording. He was everything I dreamed he would be. Love revolution, baby.

Oh, and did I mention that Lenny made full-on eye contact with me and threw out a nod and a smile in my direction (after taking in my very pregnant belly)? Because he totally did. I shall die happy now :)

Kyle shot a few videos with his phone that are RIDICULOUS. I still can't believe how close we were. I'll try to get my hands on one to share with you all soon.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At October 30, 2008 6:22 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

Well, your review is definitely better than the FP review. Glad things went okay!

 
At October 30, 2008 7:56 AM, Blogger gloria said...

glad you made it through ok and had a good time.

 
At October 30, 2008 8:25 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

He is Hot eh? Oh Lenny!

 
At October 30, 2008 9:04 AM, Blogger Danae said...

That's amazing!! Glad you had a great time!

 
At October 30, 2008 10:17 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I know... There's definitely some dissention over the FP review. Silly concert reviewers.

 
At October 30, 2008 10:25 AM, Blogger Amber said...

I'm still unable to get over our conversation as we were leaving...there's a sleeping little girl in there! eee!

 
At October 30, 2008 5:24 PM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

So, does that mean that he finally knows you're carrying his baby? ^^,

 
At October 30, 2008 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! What an awesome experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home