Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gaaaah

So I just got home from my second-last prenatal yoga class. This ten-week session was timed *perfectly* for me - I only had to wait two weeks in between my last session and this one, and the last class ended up being the last Thursday before my due date. Awesome. Except that near the end of the class tonight, my instructor commented that some of the poses we'd done tended to send full-term pregnant women into labour - and that after her last class, one of the women (who was 39 weeks) had had her baby the next day.

Um, WHAT?! So now I'm a little paranoid. So far, I think she's staying in there :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 23, 2008 10:50 PM, Blogger ka said...

Um, well, if it helps at all... I tried everything, and I mean EVERYTHING to get that baby out. And, as you may recall, it didn't work. It even took the medical PROFESSIONALS two days to budge her.

She'll come when she's ready. And anything anyone suggests doing to change that is done purely for their own amusement. Though, I did find trying all the stupid old wives' tales to be a sensational way to pass the two extra I spent waiting around for my baby girl to arrive...

 
At October 24, 2008 11:54 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Haha - I can't stop giggling, I'm sorry. I can just see your reaction as she told all of you this... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home