Saturday, October 25, 2008

Belated Friday Smile

Sorry, guys. Yesterday was not full of smiles. I'm not sure what it was - Thursday and Friday were just kind of off days for me. I was just tired and not enjoying life as much as I usually do. Today, I feel like Lindsay's back - which is awesome. Just in time for a glorious Saturday that I've had planned all week. It involves doing very little and staying in sweats all day - something I haven't done on my mat leave yet.

Anyway. On this rather gloomy Saturday morning that has me strangely happy and optimistic, here are a few things that are making me smile:

The exterior of our house is done (for now). YAY. My parents came over yesterday and my Dad and Geoff spent the afternoon working outisde. We finished everything on the list for this year, and it looks awesome. I'm so happy.

We had another appointment with my obstetrician yesterday, and it was another appointment where we heard that things are uncomplicated and progressing perfectly. I know that all of our appointments have been like that, but I do not take any one of them for granted.

Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal. It's incredibly yummy, and I've been enjoying it for breakfast all week.

And last but *certainly* not least, I'd like to draw your attention to the baby ticker on your right. We're down to single digits now... Nine days left! I'm getting very excited to meet our baby girl. (And a little stressed about my total inability to schedule her arrival... But that's not a smile. It's another post for another time.)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At October 25, 2008 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe the time is so near for her to arrive!! Wow. Can hardly wait.

 
At October 25, 2008 11:23 AM, Blogger Danae said...

I hated not knowing when Ben would come too, I am such a planner. And then to make things worse labour lasted 2 days to just prolong the suspense. Oh well, in the end it all works out and what's a few more days to wait when you will have the rest of your life with this baby (that's what I tried to tell myself anyway!) enjoy your relaxing saturday :)

 
At October 25, 2008 2:52 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

There are just some things that you can not schedule Mrs. Wright and your daughter's birth is one of them. :) Once she has arrived - you can plan all you want - it probably won't always work out..but hey..you can try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home