Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend Update: Finally Spring Edition

FRIDAY:
- Another crazy, crazy day at work...
- Got home and had a nap
- Fired up the BBQ for dinner
- Met Emily & Paul for Starbucks & a movie (Forgetting Sarah Marshall - can't officially recommend it without feeling like a bad church girl, but if you can stomach the jokes and the nudity, it's freaking hilarious and well worth a ticket)

SATURDAY:
- Woke up way too early
- Two hour meeting with a furnace / central air guy to do an assessment of our house (subsequently decided we're too poor at the moment, given the baby that's apparently on its way)
- Met Em for an afternoon of retail therapy - and only spent money on one dress, ON SALE, go Lindsay!
- Had a nap
- Went for a walk with Geoff to go get... ICE CREAM! YAY!
- Baked an awesome frozen organic pizza for dinner
- Watched a movie, and fell asleep halfway through...

SUNDAY:
- Got up and went to church
- Met Steve & Val, Anica, Sophie & Mady at the park for a picnic and an afternoon in the sun
- Had a nap
- Talked to my mom for a while
- Boycotted dinner
- Watched TV and then went to bed early

Are you noticing a pattern developing here? I swear, I am sleeping 10 hours a night PLUS having a nap every day - and I'm still constantly exhausted. I have no idea if I should be blaming it on the pregnancy or if it's fibromyalgia and I should be worrying... I think I'll give it another couple of weeks and see what happens.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 22, 2008 9:09 AM, Blogger gloria said...

its the baby...

 
At April 22, 2008 10:11 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

yep, it's the pregnancy.

 
At April 22, 2008 11:22 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm thinking it's probably some sort of diabolical combination deal... Which sucks. But I'm determined not to be one of those annoying, whiny pregnant ladies :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home