Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Milder Mourning

Okay, maybe not SERIOUSLY. But it still sucks. A lot.

I don't know what's going on this week - has it been that kind of week for everyone? I swear that all my clients went mad over the last day or two, and I'm just tired. This week has been full of so many emotions. It's been a loooong day. And I'm seriously considering calling it a night.

The good news is that my performance review at work is over, AND it went really well. Definitely an up on this week's wild ride.

And all MY favourite American Idol contestants are safe for another week. Another up :)

In the midst of my mourning over Lenny, I'll take it. Though I might wait another day or two to take down my blog ticker.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At March 12, 2008 11:22 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

I think we can blame Bush and his crazy, ridiculous idea to "Spring Forward" earlier this year. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. I also blame him for my house nearly catching fire today for the same reason.

 
At March 13, 2008 10:38 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Longest. Week. Ever.

You are not alone.

 
At March 13, 2008 11:31 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies! I'm glad that it's not just me :)

Um, Nicole - I think I need to hear the house-nearly-catching-fire story...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home