Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday Secret



That's the thing about people who used to be important parts of our lives... If we *truly* loved them, we are incapable of anything but hoping for their happiness and success. Sucks, doesn't it? :)

I know it's been a lifetime already... But I still pray every day that you'll find those things that can make you happy, and that you'll fill your life with them - full to overflowing. I understand why we couldn't be together anymore, and I can honestly say that I'm grateful things ended between us when and how they did. That push forced me to find myself, and I think you knew that's what you were doing. Keep figuring that out for yourself, because that person you're capable of being is so beautiful. And be safe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home