Monday, January 28, 2008

The Return

And then all the fun was over.

No big surprise. To be honest, I'm a little surprised that it lasted as long as it did. I haven't taken a pill since Wednesday at lunchtime, and I felt pretty okay until last night. I knew that some of this weekend's activities might have sped along the return of my symptoms - but I don't really care. It was totally worth it. At least until this morning, when I woke up and everything hurt. Not at the level I was at before, but worse than it's been in at least a couple of weeks.

I'm trying really hard not to be frustrated and discouraged. I know that this was the right long-term decision for me - even if the short-term isn't very much fun. I needed Geoff to remind me of that this morning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home