Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Smile

AAAHHHH... My heart is beating so fast right now.

This morning was kind of a gong show at the office. Geoff dropped me off, then he was going to wait in line to pick up Lenny Kravitz tickets the moment they went on sale at Ticketmaster at 10 am. I walked into the office and ran into Dolly (the other account manager at Cocoon), who was on her way out to go wait in line to pick up tickets for herself and for some of our other coworkers.

Geoff and Dolly ended up in line together. And he came back to the office with Dolly to tell me the great news: that they scored Row Ten floor seats. I was so happy... Until those losers actually handed me the tickets, and I saw that they were big fat liars who had actually managed to land ROW ONE FLOOR SEATS.

I rather uncharacteristically began to scream... After I calmed down a little, I was informed that we had a visitor in the office, interviewing for an internship here. Oops. Anyway, they thought it was pretty funny.

And that, friends, is my Friday Smile :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 25, 2008 11:07 AM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

Congrats! That is definitely a great Friday Smile. Hope you weekend holds much of the same goodness for you!

 
At January 25, 2008 12:46 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

That's CRAZY! You sure snagged yourself a good one.

 
At January 25, 2008 4:37 PM, Blogger ka said...

You are hilarious. My Friday smile is that I get to go to a hockey game tonight while my boy is actually in town for a change. No, wait, that's not the smile... Hmm. I'll come up with something I suppose... :)

 
At January 25, 2008 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so lucky!!! (that TOTALLY deserved all those exclamation marks) I understand the importance of good seats at concerts...since according to my cousin I have concert addiction. I have no idea what he's talking about : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home