Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Time with Friends

I've been blessed to spend so much time with friends lately... I got to hang out with Aaron and Cait on Friday night (granted, we were hauling millions of boxes out of my bedroom and office and into the basement until 4 am... but STILL). I spent time with Emily and Anja at their dress fitting on Saturday morning, and grabbed lunch with Anja after. I had breakfast with Kathy on Sunday, lunch with Jessica, and coffee with Cat and Isabelle in the evening. And Kari-Ann met me at Starbucks last night after work. Busy, for sure - but the good kind of busy. It's the kind of busy that refreshes you in the midst of chaos and reminds you that you're never doing anything all on your own.

"A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths, feels your fears but fortifies your faith, sees your anxieties but frees your spirit, recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities."
-William Arthur Ward

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2007 3:27 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Sounds like lots of fun : ) That's a great quote and so true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home